Thomas McCurtains Club Notes30-10-2017
Sunday in Ruislip at 1.30pm. Please note the change of venue. All support is welcome.
Training (Click on team name for more info):
- Mens Football: Tuesday & Thursday at 7.30pm in Goodmayes.
- Mens Hurling: Training will recommence in 2018
- Ladies Football: Training will recommence in 2018
- Camogie: Training will recommence in 2018
- Underage: Training will recommence in 2018
- Mens Football: All-Britain Club Championship Semi-Final - Thomas McCurtains v Sean McDermotts (Warwickshire), Sunday 5th November 2017 at 1.30pm, Ruislip.
- Saturday 25th November 2017 - Camogie Club Barn Dance, The Black Lion Pub, Plaistow E13 0DH
- Saturday 16th December 2017 - Annual Christmas Jumper Party, The Queens Head, Stratford.
- Saturday 3rd March 2018 - Annual Dinner Dance, Hallmark Hotel London Chigwell Prince Regent, Manor Rd, London IG8 8AE. More information on tickets available soon.
New players are always very welcome to join our friendly club. We have Gaelic Football & Hurling teams for both men and ladies from u-8s up to Adults. We are based in East London; the club covers a wide area and current players live in many different areas, including, Gants Hill, Woodford, Leyton, Leytonstone, Stratford, Romford, Dagenham, Brentwood & Chelmsford as well as many other areas. Transport to and from training and pick-up from stations can be arranged, if required.
If you would like to join our club, please do not hesitate to contact:
- Mens Football: Martin Keyes: 07712 106 349
- Mens Hurling: Brian Ryan: 07851 164 119
- Ladies Football: Deirdre McArdle: 07523 109 547
- Camogie: Eoin Kelly: 07729 746 052
- Underage: Martin McGovern: 07807 830 556
Thomas McCurtains GAA Club would welcome coaching support in local schools and our training sessions.
Please check out Thomas McCurtain’s on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram. Or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to hear from you.