London v Leitrim Match Day Info24-05-2017
LONDON GAA COUNTY BOARD
McGOVERN PARK GAA GROUNDS RUISLIP.
Connacht Senior Football Championship Qtr. Final - Sunday 28th May 2017
London v Leitrim
Throw in 3.30pm (Gates Open – 10.30am)
12pm – U17 Development Match – London v Warwickshire
1.45pm – Offical Opening Ceremony of New Grounds
Match Programme £5 Match
Admission: Adults £20 Students/Seniors £10
(Children Under 16 Admitted Free with accompanying Adult)
(For patrons arriving to attend the After Match Party (5pm) A Ground Admission Fee of £5 will apply)
Important Patrons Notice /Match Day Regulations
• Patrons are encouraged to arrive as early as possible before throw in, Admission by ticket only. Please retain your match ticket all times. A limited number of tickets will be available on the day, stewards will direct you to the ticket sales gate.
*You are encouraged to buy your ticket in advance either online or from the County Board Office at Ruislip.
• Please Co-operate with our stewards and match day Volunteers in the leading up to the Grounds and within the Grounds.
• Our Intention is to ensure that supporters enjoy the match in safety and comfort so please follow all safety instructions.
• Bringing Alcohol into the grounds is prohibited. If found on person it will be confiscated.
• Strictly No Parking allowed within the Grounds or adjacent roads, you are encouraged to use public transport where possible.
• Limited disabled parking is available within in the Grounds. You may apply for a pass by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
•Taxi’s/Cabs You are advised to exit your taxi / cab at South Ruislip Station and continue your journey to the ground on foot and return for pick up after match. Taxis /Cabs are prohibited from dropping off or picking up passengers at the ground between 12pm and 8pm.
• Local Buses stop outside the ground; E7 bus travels to and from Ruislip (metropolitan line) and Ealing Broadway station at regular intervals. • South Ruislip (Central Line) is 10 minutes' walk and (See www.tfl.gov.uk for travel updates)
• Refreshments, Food, and plenty of entertainment available within the Grounds.
The E7 BUS route stops outside the ground, as an alternative you could take a central line train to Ealing Broadway and catch the E7 directly to the Irish TV Gaa Grounds.(Polish War Memorial Bus stop) The E7 Bus runs every 20m on a Sunday until 8pm, then every 30m. You can also take the Metropolitan Line to Ruislip and then take the E7 bus from just outside the station to the Grounds. All the major GAA GAMES and Sporting Event will be shown on big screens in the Ruislip GAA Sports & Social Club, For further updates and further information or details - See our website ww.londongaa.co.uk - Facebook: facebook.com/LondonGAA and Twitter: @LondainGaa or Contact London GAA County Board PRO Email: email@example.com
For full details and information on Tickets and Admission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org